Being a Super Hit in Bandra, The Daily has finally arrived in Pune. Spread over 4000 square feet, it is capable of holding upto 120 people at a time. The indoor and outdoor seating both are equally comfortable, depends on your mood.
The Daily might knock your socks off with its classy interiors, beige furniture, beautiful chandelier and numerous frames hanging from the ceiling. The soft yellow lights makes the place more comfortable. The potted plants placed at various corners made my fall in love with the place, just simply alluring.
Coming to food, below are some Recommended items:
• Veg Mushroom and Leek: A beautiful and too delicate hand made puff stuffed with chunky mushrooms leeks, topped with scamorza cheese. Presentation of this dish would make you fall in love with it! Also, the stuffing was as good as presentation.
Price: Rs. 300
• Herbed Quinoa Salad: Beautiful, fresh and light. It Consists of sweet lime, pomegranate, lollo rosso, fresh dill with a lemon honey dressing. You can have it as much as you want, won’t fill your belly.
Price: Rs. 350
• Sanpei Chicken: One of the best items I had here. Dark say flavoured chicken served with scallions in a chilli oyester sauce. Soft, crisp and yumm.
Price: Rs. 325
• Buerre Noisette John Dory: A Pan roasted Australian white fish served with a plum sauce and kafir lime risotto in a caper and butter lime sauce. A must try one.
Price: Rs. 650
• Flatbreads: From the veg, I had the wild mushroom Fricassee and from non veg, Chicken on Fire. Both were equally amazing but though I don’t like mushrooms much, I would prefer the chicken one.
Price: Rs. 400
- The Trendsetter – A drink made just for me! A perfect mix of White Rum, Jasmine tea, pineapple juice, rosemary and thyme dry ice smoke. Check out how they make it.
- Gypsy Queen – Simple and good. Just an okay type drink! A mix of whisky, cinnanon, clove, peach and apple wood smoke.
Experience a soulful blend of quaint interiors and delectable food right in the heart of the city;
The Daily All Day does not disappoint!