The Punekar Food Festival is about to end and you just cannot afford to miss it. I got to know about it from many people and I was so excited to visit the place myself.
I was surprised to see that the quality of food totally met with the expectations.
The place is Located at Tower 2, World Trade Centre (WTC), a prime location to attract a lot of eyeballs, everyday.
This beautiful restaurant is designed to offer three concepts within a single space; fine-dining at an affordable price, food and service meeting the expectations and authentic flavours with modern presentation.
Cafe 1730 promises you a scintillating experience of tastes and flavours that are absolutely unique. They have brought forward classical Puneri dishes with a twist.
I tried to order almost every Veg dish from the Special Food Festival menu and would share my experience about the same.
Punekar Food Festival started from 10th Nov, 2017 and will end on 24th Nov, 2017
Dishes I tried:
- Chickpea and Coriander Squares: A simple yet tasty dish made up of gram flour, spices, fresh coriander and some cashew nuts. The flavour of cashew nuts made the dish 5/5.
- Sago Wada: Sabudana andpotato mashed up to from crunchy wadas. It was an item with oil all over as sabudana soaks a lot of oil, so think before you try it! Don’t worry about taste, it was drooling.
- Onion Fritters: Simple Pyaaj k Pakode with normal everyday flavours.
- Wada Pav slider: Contained 4 vada pavs with green chillies and was a little less spicy than it should be.
- Misal With Nanza: I never had this type of Misal anywhere before. Well presented and perfect in taste.
- Cheesy Lasagne Pav Bhaji With Caramelised Onions: Again a unique dish with fusion of Pav Bhaji and Lasagne. Layers of lasagne on top made the Pav Bhaji unique and better in taste.
- Oreo Mint Shake: A thick and yummy shake with a mint flavour that made it unique and lovely!
- Mastani: Ending of dinner can’t be better than this. Mastani is a thick milk shake type desert originated in Pune and contains a lot of dry fruits. They had two flavours, Mango and Sitaphal. I tried Mango one and was happy with such ending!